If you have been struggling in your intimate relationship with your partner, you have arrived in the right place. If you want to:
- Improve sexual intimacy in your marriage
- Learn how to talk about sexual issues with your partner
- Identify the challenges in the areas of sexual pain arousal, desire, orgasm, erection or ejaculation; chronic illness, surgeries, or diseases that impact your sexual relationship
- Move from being frustrated, disappointed and sad about your sexual relationship.
Give sex therapy a chance to help your marriage become balanced.
Reasons people share that keep them from therapy::
- It will just get better
- We will figure it out
- Talking about sex is embarrassing
Reasons to reach out for help::
- Intervention may be needed to bring about change
- Obtaining proven tools and increased knowledge can lead to encouraging change
- As you work on the problems which interfere with your intimacy, you can have success overcoming embarrassment
Dr. Slover is training under the tutelage of Dr. Jennifer Konzen, a two time nationally award winning sexuality researcher and author of “The Art of Intimate Marriage.” She is working towards certification as a sex therapist through the American Board of Christian Sex Therapists.